What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30DRE61
Dragon Eye Cruise was built based on traditional Mekong Delta boats with small figure to explore most of narrow canals on Mekong Delta. It has 02 cabins only so it is suitable for charter, couple, family or group of friends. Most of interiors and furniture were built from exclusive tropical woods. With the French balcony, it offers us the fantastic Mekong river views through the panorama windows. When we are on board, we shouldn’t miss occasion to enjoy fantastic river views from sundeck.
- Enjoy the fantastic scenery and spectacular view on Mekong Delta River
- Visit famous places such as Cai Be and Can Tho bustling floating market
- Walk through the green fruit orchards and rice fields in the countryside
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 14-16 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: 1 double bed or 2 twin bedsShow more
Cabin located in 1st floor with window and Mekong River View
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Shuttle bus from Saigon
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Mineral water placed in your cabin
- Side trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation in cosy double or twin bedded cabins
- English speaking guide aboard the cruise boat and on side trips
- Transfer by shuttle bus to Rach Gia and ferry from Rach Gia to Phu Quoc;
- For the direction Phu Quoc — Saigon, shuttle transfer from Rach Gia to the departure point of cruise vessel
- Price Excludes
- Tips and personal expenses
- Private transfer from/to Saigon
- Drinks (except for breakfast and the mineral water in your cabin)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Panorama Cruise
In the morning we pick you up at your hotel (district 1 and parts of district 3) in Saigon by shuttle bus and then take you to Cai Be (approx. two hours drive). You board the wooden cruise boat around noon. After a refreshing welcome drink we show you our on-board facilities and your cosy cabin. As lunch is served, the boat starts cruising. Sit back and watch the fantastic scenery and the daily life of the Mekong people.
In the afternoon you can disembark for a guided leisurely stroll through the village and the surrounding fruit orchards or rice fields. Meet the friendly locals and taste the local produce and fruits.
Get back on board for fantastic photo opportunities along the river. Enjoy a drink at the bar or relax on deck as the sun sets over the magnificent water landscape. The boat will anchor for the night. The day ends with a delicious on-board dinner.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Dragon Eyes Cruise
- Day 2: Floating market and travel to Phu Quoc
Wake up well rested to the sound of the River and get ready for another exciting day of sightseeing. At 6.30h the vessel sets off for a sunrise cruise.
After breakfast, we will board a sampan boat to Cai Rang floating market, one of the region’s busiest and most lively markets. Marvel at the sheer abundance of exotic fruits, vegetables and skilfully handcrafted regional products. We will pull up to the boats for talking and bargaining with the merchants.
Directly after visiting the floating market our shuttle takes you to the waterfront town of Rach Gia and to the pier for the ferry to the holiday paradise of Phu Quoc (lunch box on the way).
The tour ends here.
We will be happy to help you book a resort on the island and organize your trip back to Saigon.
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: Dragon Eyes Cruise
- Route and excursions may be subjects to changes without prior notice.
- Starts on even dates (e. g. Sept. 2, 4, 6, 8 etc.)
Questions & Answers
8.8Based on 1 reviews
Value for money
10 May 2018
We originally booked onto the Mekong Eyes cruise and were lucky enough to be upgraded to the Dragon Eyes - 4 guests only. We did the 2 day, 1 night cruise and it was amazing. Can’t talk highly enough about our wonderful guide Daisy, she was informative, friendly and a lot of fun to spend two days with. We visited small village, floating markets, noodle making house and even a primary school. Daisy and Lucky thank you for making our trip memorable. Food is great, cabins comfortable with great air conditioning (which was a welcome relief from the heat) spent most of my time relaxing on the day bed on the top deck. Highly recommend anyone thinking of doing a day trip to change it to an overnight... the Mekong River is somewhere you need longer than a day to really experience it