What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Our 32 meter Junk boasts 12 luxury cabins with private bath, air conditioning, linen sheets with all the amenities and services you would expect from a three-star hotel. On board is our full service restaurant for 30 guests, sun deck with comfortable lounge chairs and an attentive staff to satisfy all your needs.
- A superior cruise with 12 cabins in total, daily departure from Halong city
- Interesting itinerary (Halong Bay - Surprise Cave - Halong islets)
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - kayaking - swimming - cooking)
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Cruise, Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Welcome drink
- Entrance fees
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide
- Accommodation on board
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Private car
- Travel insurance
- Tips and other personal services
- Transports Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi by shuttle bus.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
07:45 – 08:15: Optional pick up at your hotel and depart for Ha Long City.
12:30 – On arrival at pier, you will board your Imperial Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew.
13:00 – Check into cabin and enjoy specially lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water.
14:30 – Keep cruising to make use of the relaxing time on boat after lunch, capturing stunning photos of the legendary bay.
16:00 – Kayaking and swimming, discovery the bay.
18:00 – Joy the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, make friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit.
19:00 – Enjoy special dinner cooked by our professional chef.
20:30 – The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, singing karaoke, relaxing on the sundeck, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Imperial Legend Cruise
- Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi
07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
09:00 – Back to the boat for check-out. Keep cruising alongside thousands of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
10:00 – Cooking class, guided how to prepare and make spring rolls, one of the most popular Vietnamese food.
11:00 – Farewell Lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor.
12:30 – Get on the bus to Hanoi.
17:00– Arrive at Hanoi.
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: Imperial Legend Cruise
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, ...) should be sent before your departure date.
- Air-condition turn on about at 19:00
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
8.3Based on 5 reviews
Value for money
16 Oct 2018
The guide, Luc was very informative about the travelling time and he made sure everyone had an enjoyable experience. The staff took reference regarding diet requirements before we entered the boat. I think for me that is the most important factor because there were some guest who were vegan. The negative that I was disappointed with their night entertainment. Limited songs for their karaoke.
17 Sep 2018
24 Jan 2018
20 Dec 2017
Beautiful place and very friendly staff. Food was great, except for lunch on the last day. However, a little noisy in the mornings, no schedule of activities printed, the pearl farm tour is weak and you have to pay for water one little bottle at a time.
21 Nov 2017
Our tour guide, Tony, was excellent at arrangging everything for the group such as transportation,food and beverages, briefing of every activity,telling stories and he sang a song beautifully to us..bravo! In general, all the staff in the cruise were providing good service, friendly and supportive. Thank you so much for the company and the staff for the wonderful trip.