What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Daily from Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with children, Honeymoon couple, Active travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T88HLP02
This excursion is designed for those of you searching for a unique adventure. Starts from your hotel, travel by van throughout the countryside and paddy fields before reaching Halong Bay. One day of exploring caves and islands will make your trip a memorable experience.
- Visiting Amazing Cave or TiTop island
- Having 6-hour boat trip to visit the best route of Halong Bay
- Climbing trip to the top of Titop island for panoramic view of Halong bay
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Private tour price
Size : N/A Max Adults: 12
Bed size: N/A
Private tour, frm 2 pax up
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 lunch
- A/C private transfer
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip in Halong bay
- Bottled water (2 sets/pax)
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch with seafood + Vietnamese dishes
- Round-trip transfers Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- Visit to Titop Island or bamboo boat trip (on request)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Hanoi - Halong - Sung Sot - Ti Top - Hanoi
08.00: Pick up at hotel then transfer to Halong bay (3.5 hours with a short break on the way)
12.00: Arrive in Halong Bay, embark a day trip boat for a cruise on Halong bay. Fresh seafood lunch is served on board while cruising among hundreds of islets to discover unspoilt pockets of Halong bay.
14.00: The boat stops for a visit to the Halong Bay’s largest cave of Sung Sot (Amazing Cave).
After the visit, you have 2 options:
- Visit a floating house. From there, you will take a bamboo boat trip to explore the bay on your own.
- Make a stop at Ti Top island where you can enjoy a swim or climbing to the top of the mountain for panoramic view of Halong bay and wonderful photo shoots.
17.00: Cruise back to the harbor and our car take you back to Hanoi.
21.00: Arrive in Hanoi, say goodbye at your hotel. End of service.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.8Based on 10 reviews
Value for money9.8
07 Feb 2019
We spent 1 night on one of the most beautiful boat in Halong Bay the room was nice with a nice bathroom and nice window to admire the bay. A great time spent with the crew and our guide. Many activities including very fun dry fishing and morning tai chi !! We liked to admire the calm, the landscape thanks to the terrace with its deckchairs. We were taken care of the booking, pick up at our hotel until the end of the stay. I recommend the company without problem
Angie I. Robinette
08 Jan 2019
We had a very amazing experience visiting there. Communication is excellent and customer service is outstanding. We booked the private 6-hour junk tour of Halong Bay from Hanoi. The junk and staff are first class all the way. We could not be happier with this experience and would book with this company again!!
08 Jun 2018
24 Nov 2017
16 Nov 2017