What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
The Mekong Cruise will bring you to the Phu Quoc Island from Saigon. We have a chance to explore some distinctive destinations on the Mekong Delta. Especially, on the way to Phu Quoc, Mekong Eyes cruise brings us to Cai Rang or Cai Be bustling floating market to observe fantastic scenery and the daily life of the Mekong people. That is a great way to travel to Phu Quoc.
- Communicate with local people to get insight into Delta river life
- Enjoy the spectacular sunset and fantastic view on Cruise’s Sundeck
- Visit most of local floating markets such as Can Tho and Cai Be Markes for exploration
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Tax and service charge
- Road transfer from Saigon
- English speaking guide on board
- Mineral water placed in your cabin on board
- Accommodation: 01 night on Mekong Eye Cruise
- Trip itinerary and routing as described in the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Guided walk and side trip on sampan as mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfer by shuttle bus to Rach Gia and ferry from Rach Gia to Phu Quoc
- Price Excludes
- Tips and personal expenses
- Beauty service and massage
- All other services not mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Phu Quoc - Rach Gia - Can Tho - Cai Be
06.30-07.00 Pick up at your hotel in Phu Quoc to Bai Vong pier
08.00 Ferry from Phu Quoc to Rach Gia
10.30 Pick-up at the pier. Drive to Can Tho or Tra On
About 14.00 Boarding of the cruise vessel and check-in. Panorama cruise and lunch on board
16.00 Guided walk to a rural village or through the lush greens of orchards and rice paddies
17.30 Return to the boat for refreshment and to enjoy the sunset on the top deck
19.00 Dinner on board, night on board
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Eyes Cruise
- Day 2: Cai Be - Can Tho - Sai Gon
06.30 Morning cruise and morning tea break served on board
08.00 Excursion on a long sampan to Cai Rang floating market and noodle producing family
11.30 Departure to Saigon
12:30 Lunch in Vinh Long City
Around 16.30 Arrival in Saigon
Meals: B, L
- Route and excursions may be subjects to changes without prior notice.
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 5 reviews
Value for money
27 Oct 2018
We only spent one night aboard which was not enough, would recommend two. Very chilled experience wathcing life go by on the land and river. Excellent food and service aboard, all the staff were excellent and very attentive. only downside was sound of generator going through the night. The excursions cycling around a little village and a small trip on a sampan were fun. Reccomended cruise.
27 Feb 2018
We did a 2 day/ 1 night cruise - wished we had longer. Was absolutely beautiful boat and such a friendly crew. We were fortunate to only have 9 people on board so it was quiet and lots of attention. One of the highlights of our trip.
11 Aug 2017
A super equipped boat, built in 2017! We felt very comfortable. Spacious cabins for a boat and a pleasant program: 1 shore leave, visit to a floating market, sampan trip and visit to a coconutcandy manufacturing plant.
19 May 2017
We saw lots of activity on the water from the main boat including barges carrying soil and all sorts of bits and we sat outside on the deck watching this all go by. On the first day we stopped and went for a walk through the village and also stopped at a home to try fruit. This walk lasted longer than planned, meaning that we pretty much missed the sunset which we were meant to view from the top deck. The food was mostly good on board and plenty of it, although the staff weren't as friendly compared to our cruise along Halong Bay which was a shame. Day 2 some people went for a cycle, but we went for a walk through another village and went to a candy plantation and learnt how they make coconut candy which was pretty interesting. Overall, the Mekong Eyes cruise was good, but would've been better if we had gone the opposite way round and experienced a full floating market, as this is what the Mekong Delta is all about. We were also on their newest vessel Mekong Eyes Explorer and there were 16 of us altogether.
23 Apr 2017
During our boat trip on the Mekong River to the floating gardens, we stopped at a manufaktur where we were shown the production of handmade coconut sweets and rice paper in every single step. Very, very interesting. It was hellish hot ... outside 35C and inside again 40C. In the manufactured rice paper, the homemade candy were wrapped by hand. An Asian woman creates 1000pcs. during the day. = Madness. After the visit was allowed to be bought. It is worth it ..