What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30MKE51
The Mekong Cruise will bring you to the Phu Quoc Island from Saigon. We have a chance to explore some distinctive destinations on the Mekong Delta. Especially, on the way to Phu Quoc, Mekong Eyes cruise brings us to Cai Rang or Cai Be bustling floating market to observe fantastic scenery and the daily life of the Mekong people. That is a great way to travel to Phu Quoc.
- Communicate with local people to get insight into Delta river life
- Enjoy the spectacular sunset and fantastic view on Cruise’s Sundeck
- Visit most of local floating markets such as Can Tho and Cai Be Markes for exploration
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 11 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Located in 1st floor with window and Mekong river view
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Tax and service charge
- Road transfer from Saigon
- English speaking guide on board
- Mineral water placed in your cabin on board
- Accommodation: 01 night on Mekong Eye Cruise
- Trip itinerary and routing as described in the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Guided walk and side trip on sampan as mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfer by shuttle bus to Rach Gia and ferry from Rach Gia to Phu Quoc
- Price Excludes
- Tips and personal expenses
- Beauty service and massage
- All other services not mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Panorama Cruise
In the morning we pick you up at your hotel (district 1 and parts of district 3) in Saigon and then take you to Cai Be (approx. two hours drive). You board the wooden cruise boat around noon. After a refreshing welcome drink we show you our on-board facilities and your cosy cabin. As lunch is served, the boat starts cruising. Sit back and watch the fantastic scenery and the daily life of the Mekong people.
In the afternoon you can disembark for a guided leisurely stroll through the village and the surrounding fruit orchards or rice fields. Meet the friendly locals and taste the local produce and fruits.
Get back on board for fantastic photo opportunities along the river. Enjoy a drink at the bar or relax on deck as the sun sets over the magnificent water landscape. The boat will anchor for the night. The day ends with a delicious on-board dinner.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Eyes Cruise
- Day 2: Floating market and travel to Phu Quoc
Wake up well rested to the sound of the River and get ready for another exciting day of sightseeing. At 6.30h the vessel sets off for a sunrise cruise.
After breakfast, we will board a sampan boat to Cai Rang floating market, one of the region’s busiest and most lively markets. Marvel at the sheer abundance of exotic fruits, vegetables and skilfully handcrafted regional products. We will pull up to the boats for talking and bargaining with the merchants.
Directly after visiting the floating market our shuttle takes you to the waterfront town of Rach Gia and to the pier for the ferry to the holiday paradise of Phu Quoc (lunch box on the way).
The tour ends here. We will be happy to help you book a resort on the island and organize your trip back to Saigon.
Meals: B, L
- Route and excursions may be subjects to changes without prior notice.
Questions & Answers
8.6Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.0
30 May 2016
the staff on board was very nice and friendly (but they should be less stressed ;-)…The cabin was very clean…………………………. I'm a coffee-addict so it was quite disappointing that the Vietnamese coffee wasn't served during the breakfast. It would have been great to have a bike, while visiting the village on the first day. We should have spent more time at the market.………………………………
12 Apr 2011
Our trip to Vietnam also took us to the Mekong Delta on the Mekong Eyes. Since it was still a little before the season, we were only six people on the ship. The journey leads through the bustling river landscape, permanently past houses and small places where people live right on the river. The impressions are really overwhelming. Our tour lasted 2 days, but I had a 4-5 day tour in the Mekong Delta which would have brought some surprises. Above all, this region is not as crowded with tourist boats as the Halong Bay in the north and you get a great insight into the daily lives of people.
14 Nov 2010
very nice boat trip, 24 hours on the Mekong; with full board us beautiful, if very small cabins. Great ship, nice, professional crew, more expensive than in Halong Bay, but exclusive (only 3 ships of this kind on the Mekong) The two cabins at the rear have a small balcony, but unfortunately also the exhaust pipe, which we did not notice (ship is in the night at anchor), beds and bathroom good, food ok. Overall very relaxed and romantic atmosphere on board