What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31VIP01
Victory Private Cruise is Perfect for individuals, couple, families or honeymooners wishing for an exclusive private, customized charter cruise. Victory Cruise 2 days visit Bai Tu Long Bay, rowing boat trip to visit Vung Vieng fishing village and chance to visit Amazing cave.
- A private deluxe cruise with 02 cabins, daily departure from Tuan Chau pier
- Perfect for individuals, couple, families or honeymooners wishing for an exclusive private, customized charter cruise
- Interesting itinerary (Bai Tu Long - Vung Vieng - Amazing cave)
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - bamboo boat - kayaking - swimming - cooking - night fishing - Tai Chi - cooking)
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
Size : 12.0 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ TwinShow more
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
Easy & fast checkout
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- A/C transfer
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Tea and coffee
- Welcoming drink
- English speaking guide
- Private car from Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water.
- All meals on boat (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner, Br=Brunch)
- Price Excludes
- Kayaking rental
- Extra drinks
- Personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Halong bay
08.00 Pick up at the hotel and transfer to Halong Bay.
11.30 – 12.15 Arrival at Tuan Chau international harbor and welcome at Victory cafe.
12.15 -12.30 Transfer to cruise ship Welcome Drink – cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins – Depart to Halong bay
13.00 – 14.30 Enjoy local seafood at set – lunch.
15.00 Transfer from Victory Cruise to rowing boat to visit Vung Vieng fishing village – Visit the Floating village and the pearl farm. Rowers are local girls wearing traditional costume. It’s the opportunity to see the fisher’s daily life with the primary features in the charming nature.
16.30 -17.00 Relaxing on the beach, kayaking(optional) & swimming…in the clear water, beautiful and calm nature.
17.00 – 18.00 Return to Victory Cruise- Continue cruising through the bay.
18.00 Anchor for overnight at Ho Dong Tien area.
18.30 Cooking show.
19.30 – 21.00 Savor a delicious five course Set-dinner in dinning room.
21.00 – 23.00Activities: Relax on deck, Beauty Spa services, drink service available or night time fishing. Overnight on Victory cruise.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Victory Private cruise
- Day 2: Halong – Hanoi
06.00 Enjoy sunrise over the Bay or take part in our morning Tai Chi class.
07.00 Enjoy morning tea: biscuits, coffee, tea….
08.00 – 09.00 Arrive at Sung Sot cave. Explore the most famous grotto in entire Halong bay.
09.30 Check-out cabins and settle bills – Luggage collection.
10.00 Having international buffet brunch served while cruising through the bay to the pier.
11.00 Arrival at the pier.
Transfer back to Hanoi and drop off at the hotel.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
8.5Based on 1 reviews
Value for money
One Family from Espanola
07 Apr 2015
The cruise is really charming, you enjoy 100% of the bay and avoid the crowd of other boats. Your trip can be more flexible and adjusted to your will. The food is excellent, everything fresh very good quality, well quantity and cooked at the moment. We saw with our eyes the crew purchasing fish to the local fishers. We chose the option of vietnamese food all the time. The boat has a very good size and is very comfortable and the 3 days 2 nights route is perfect to enjoy of Ha Long Bay. The drinks are not include but the price is affordable minus for the wine which should be a little bit much cheaper. The breakfast is very simple, we missed to have eggs, or even Pho or vietnamese food also we asked for some more juice and the waiter told us "NO"...I didn't know that the juice is so expensive in Vietnam! The crew and the guide was in general correct but not so warm as vietnamese people are. The cleanliness of the boat is not enough, they don't clean deeply from one client to other client. The AC can not work during the day hours. Ha Long Bay is a wonderful of the world but if the pressure continue like now I expect that after 5 years will be destroid, there are now more than 600 touristic boats and you see garbage and waste everywhere.