What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31VIP02
Victory Private Cruise is Perfect for individuals, couple, families or honeymooners wishing for an exclusive private, customized charter cruise. Victory Cruise 3 days visit Bai Tu Long Bay, rowing boat trip to visit Vung Vieng fishing village and chance to visit Amazing cave.
- A private deluxe cruise with 02 cabins, daily departure from Tuan Chau pier
- Perfect for individuals, couple, families or honeymooners wishing for an exclusive private, customized charter cruise
- Interesting itinerary (Bai Tu Long - Vung Vieng - Amazing cave)
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - bamboo boat - kayaking - swimming - cooking - night fishing - Tai Chi - cooking)
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 12.0 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Victory Private Cruise is Perfect for individuals, couple, families or honeymooners wishing for an exclusive private, customized charter cruise.
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- A/C transfer
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Tea and coffee
- Welcoming drink
- Tour guide on board
- Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- Transfer from Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by private car
- All meals on boat (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner, Br=Brunch)
- Price Excludes
- Extra drinks
- Personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Halong bay
08.00 Pick up at the hotel and transfer to Halong Bay.
11.30 – 12.15 Arrival at Tuan Chau international harbor and welcome at Victory cafe.
12.15 -12.30 Transfer to cruise ship Welcome Drink – cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins – Depart to Halong bay
13.00 – 14.30 Enjoy local seafood at set – lunch.
15.00 Transfer from Victory Cruise to rowing boat to visit Vung Vieng fishing village – Visit the Floating village and the pearl farm. Rowers are local girls wearing traditional costume. It’s the opportunity to see the fisher’s daily life with the primary features in the charming nature.
16.30 -17.00 Relaxing on the beach, kayaking(optional) & swimming…in the clear water, beautiful and calm nature.
17.00 – 18.00 Return to Victory Cruise- Continue cruising through the bay.
18.00 Anchor for overnight at Ho Dong Tien area.
18.30 Cooking show.
19.30 – 21.00 Savor a delicious five course Set-dinner in dinning room.
21.00 – 23.00Activities: Relax on deck, Beauty Spa services, drink service available or night time fishing. Overnight on Victory cruise.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Victory Private cruise
- Day 2: Halong bay cruise
06.30 Enjoy sunrise over the Bay, Tai Chi.
07.00 Have breakfast.
08.00 -09.30 Transfer cruise through Halong bay by day trip, come to visit Sung Sot cave. Explore the most famous grotto in entire Halong bay.
12.00 -13.30 Return to the junk and enjoy the sea food lunch. Continue cruising through the bay.
13.30 – 16.30 Come to visit Dark/Light cave, swimming, kayaking in here.
17.00 Back to Victory Cruise.
19.30 – 21.00 Savor a Set-dinner in dinning room. Overnight on cruise.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Victory Private cruise
- Day 3: Halong – Hanoi
06.00 Enjoy sunrise over the Bay or take part in our morning Tai Chi class.
07.00 Enjoy morning tea: biscuits, coffee, tea….
08.00 – 09.00 Arrive at Sung Sot cave. Explore the most famous grotto in entire Halong bay.
09.30 Check-out cabins and settle bills – Luggage collection.
10.00 Having international buffet brunch served while cruising through the bay to the pier.
11.00 Arrival at the pier.
Transfer back to Hanoi and drop off at the hotel.
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 4 reviews
Value for money9.5
14 Feb 2019
We had a pleasant stay in Victory Star Cruises, we opted for a suite with jacuzzi and balcony, it was very good, we opted for the option of 2 nights, so the second day we changed to a smaller boat for a different ride, with kayak, and visit to a fishing village, it was great, very good attention, 7 plates of food, a little exaggerated, 1 single dessert without much care, we were surprised with a cake for our anniversary of marriage, all pretty well, the incredible landscapes
31 Dec 2018
We were pleasantly surprised with the quality of our experience on our 3N/2D cruise. The food was excellent and diverse. Our dietary limitations were happily accommodated and we never felt that we were getting less than those who were eating meat. The rooms were beautiful and surprisingly large (especially the lovely bathrooms). Most of all, the crew was extremely friendly, professional, and FUN. We were there over New Years Eve and had a great time celebrating with the crew. The excursions were well organized. I think they were pretty standard fare for Ha Long Bay cruises. They took care to arrange things so we were never huddled with tourists from other cruise ships like cattle.
19 Nov 2018
07 Nov 2018
Cruise to be absolutely made during a trip to Vietnam, boat with sublime rooms, meal worthy of a large restaurant, a fabulous decor that contemplates the balcony of the room, staff caring and kindness to any test. Nothing to say, obligatory passage.