What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friend, honey moon.
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31VSP02
Private Victory Star Cruise, a newly established, luxurious and classic style junk cruise, offers the perfect mix of traditional elegance and modern comfort, experience the world’s natural heritage site Halong bay in style. This 3-day trip will take you to visit Halong Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay and enjoy the professional service on board.
- A private deluxe cruise with 02 cabins, daily departure from Tuan Chau pier
- Perfect for individuals, couple, families or honeymooners wishing for an exclusive private, customized charter cruise
- Interesting itinerary (Bai Tu Long - Vung Vieng - Amazing cave)
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - bamboo boat - kayaking - swimming - cooking - night fishing - Tai Chi - cooking)
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 16 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Private car
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Tea and coffee
- Welcoming drink
- All meals on boat
- Tour guide on board
- Transfer from/to Halong
- Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- Price Excludes
- Extra drinks
- Personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Halong bay
08.00 Pickup at hotel and transfer to Halong Bay.
11.30 – 12.15 Arrival at Tuan Chau international Pier and welcome at Victory cafe
12.15 Transfer to cruise ship, Welcome Drink – cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins – Departure to Halong Bay
13.00 Savor a delicious Vietnamese set lunch as Victory Star heads to Bai Tu Long Bay passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Mat Quy (Monster Head) and Am Tich (Teapot) Islets .
15.00 Transfer from Victory Star Cruise to rowing boat to visit Vung Vieng fishing village – Visit the Floating village , the rowers are local girls wearing traditional costume. It’s the opportunity to see the fisher’s daily life with the primary features in the charming nature
16.00 Return to Victory Star Cruise for free time at your leisure or join one of the following optional activities: Kayak into the floating village or swim near the boat. Option on board activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, etc..
17.00 Continue cruising through the bay
18.00 Anchorage for overnight at Ho Dong Tien area.
18.30 Cooking show
19.30 Savor a delicious five course Set-dinner in dinning room
21.00 Activities: Relax on sundeck, Beauty Spa services, Happy Hour available or night time fishing.
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: Victory star private cruise
- Day 2: Halong bay cruise
06:30 Enjoy sunrise over the Bay
7:00 Have breakfast
8:00–09:30 Come to visit Sung Sot cave . Explore the most famous grotto in entire Halong Bay
09:30–12:00 Return to the junk and enjoy the sea food lunch. Continue cruising through the bay
13:30–16:30 Come to visit Dark/Light cave, swimming and kayaking here.
17:00 Anchorage for overnight
19:30 – 21:00 Savor a Set-dinner in dinning room
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Victory Star Private Cruise
- Day 3: Halong – Hanoi
06.30 Enjoy sunrise over the Bay or take part in our morning Tai Chi class.
07.00 Light breakfast. Victory Star weighs anchor to cruise through the Bay passing beautiful spots like Trong (Drum), Trinh Nu (Virgin) and Me Cung Caves, Coc Ngoi (Toad) Islet, etc.
08.00 – 09.00 Arrive at Sung Sot cave. Explore the most famous grotto in entire Halong bay.
09.30 Check-out cabins and settle bills – Luggage collection.
10.00 Having international buffet brunch served while cruising through the bay to the pier.
11.00 Arriving at pier.
11.30 Transfer back to Hanoi and drop off at the hotel.
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
10.0Based on 2 reviews
Value for money10.0
12 Jan 2017
Probably one of our highlights of our trip. Beautiful boat, good rooms with private deck which was so nice. Amazing views, just wish we had more time and spent longer as we only did 1 night. The floating village is amazing to see and be rowed around by a local. All pricing on board is in American dollars and they add 15% on top. I highly recommend victory star and it was definetly one of the best looking boats we saw especially as some don't even have decks.
29 Oct 2016