Prince Junks is a group of junks belonging to the prestigious company Indochina Junk in Halong bay including four junks numbered I, II, III and IV. Being inspired by traditional fishing boats, each Prince Junk has from two to four cabins. Prince Junk is designed with sophistication and a meticulous attention to detail for guests' enjoyment. Prince Junks will provide passengers with a nice space to relax and enjoy natural beauty with dining areas inside and outside. The cabin amenities include air-conditioning, separate bathroom with toiletries, hairdryer, slippers, wardrobe and sea-view window. The crew with their warmest hospitality will bring guests the most memorable time when cruising with Prince Junk.
Information of 4 Prince Junks
- Prince I has 2 cabins which are perfectly suitable for a family including parents and children enjoying the magical beauty of Halong Bay together.
- Prince II and III have similar designs and service facilities to accommodate a group of up to 8 persons, or couples sharing trips.
- Prince IV with 3 cabins provides a comfortable stay for charter groups, a family, or couples sharing the boat (Prince IV Junk has been renamed Dragon Bay cruise since 2017).
Here are the detail:
Prince Junk I
- Launched September 2007
- Length: 24 meters
- Width: 6.2 meters
- 2 Deluxe Cabins: 1 double, 1 triple
- 2 Upper Luxury Dining Areas: Inside and Outdoors
- 2 Spacious Sundecks and Relaxation Areas
- 2 Staff Sections 2 Kitchens
The Prince II & III
- Launched in March 2009
- Length: 26.0 metres
- Width: 6.2 metres
- 4 Deluxe Cabins
- 2 Lounge Decks for Dining
- 1 Sundeck and Relaxation Area
- 1 Staff Section
- 1 Kitchen
The Prince Junk is the perfect choice for families, couples or small groups.
- Launched on 1st June, 2008 Prince Junk is one of the most luxurious traditional cruises in Halong Bay. The junk is considered as an ideal paradise for your family with 02 connecting deluxe cabins.
- Launched on 14th March, 2009 Prince II Junk is one of the most luxurious traditional cruises in Halong Bay. The junk is considered as an ideal paradise for small group with 04 deluxe cabins.
- Individually air-conditioner
- Slippers, wardrobe
- Separate bathroom cabin with glass-standing-shower
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities
- 24 hour room service
- Bottle of water
Bar & dining room: Well equipped, maximum 10 persons
- Traditional fishing (upon request)
- Tender & Bamboo row-boat
- Lunch on beach (upon request)
- Cooking lesion (upon request)
- Dinner in cave (upon request)
We apply Discount Policy for different customer classes as follow.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
For further details about the terms, you can see at Our terms and conditions.