What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88MKG02
This group day tour will take you to the heart of Mekong Delta to see the picturesque flat rice fields, Witness the daily activities on the Cai Be floating market, wander into the small villages to visit the orchard and fruit plantation, enjoy the traditional southern Vietnamese folk music, explore Vinh Long city with coconut candy shops and Binh Hoa Phuoc village.
- Visit the Cai Be floating market
- Visit the orchard and fruit plantation
- Take a delightful walk through the bonsai garden
- Watch the locals trading fruit and many other commodities on board
- Visit a small family business to see how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Deluxe Group Tour
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
Visit floating market, orchards, plantation, learn about the life of local people and enjoy Southern Vietnamese folk song.
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Price Includes
- Local Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Round trip transfer
- Boat trip on Mekong Delta
- English speaking guide
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Cai Be - Vinh Long private day trip
07.30am: this morning we will start to visit one day Mekong Delta tour (Cai Be - Vinh Long) around 3 hrs driving. On our dedicated bus/car you can see the green paddy fields stretching towards the horizontal.10.30am: Arrive in Cai Be, you’ll board a motorized boat that takes you to the floating market and spend time there for an interaction that you’ll see no where else in the world.Next, then on foot to reach a coconut candy, a crispy rice cake factories (served free with premium hot tea) and you might buy coconut candy and handcrafted items from coconut trees of Mekong Delta for souvenir.When you feel it's enough for the serenity, let's get back to the large motor boat for something different in An Binh Island. It is well-known fresh fruits whole year. On the way , we have a chance to look the sightseeing 2 long sides river and find out the life of rural people in Mekong Delta.The time now should be around 12 noon. Time for lunch! Let's go to the local people's house for that (in the seasonable fruits garden).After the rest, we are divided into many small groups and get on small row boats. During this 20 minutes trip, your boat will zigzag through a maze of shadow canals to enjoy the fresh air along the canal and wonderful water coconut tree landscape. After that, we will ride bicycles and roaming through a village about 20 minutes to visit our natural view with quiet and peaceful villages or we can relax on a hammock for a short rest in Mekong Delta.The next stop is Vinh Long City from An Binh Island (35 minutes by boat), we will land on a marketplace and walk around to have a good opportunity for seeing how and what the poor rural people of Vietnam sell in Vinh Long City. You are encouraged to interact with the merchants and see how loving and respectful they are. It takes about ½ hr here to find a lot of interesting things for little amount of money.The stop will be brief, ensuring that we come back to SG before 7 PM, finishing One Day Mekong Delta Tour (Cai Be - Vinh Long)
• If your hotel's location is on these streets such as De Tham St, Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao St, Le Lai St, Le Thanh Ton St, Bui Thi Xuan St, Pham Hong Thai St, Thu Khoa Huan, Nguyen An Ninh St, Cong Quynh St, Ly Tu Trong St…Dist 1, HCMC, Vietnam, we will free pick-up from your hotel at 07.50am - 08.00am (please provide your hotel address and the name of hotel where you will stay at).
• Mentioned addresses exclusion, please come toour office (28/13 Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, HCMC) at 07.15am - 07.30am
Questions & Answers
9.8Based on 2 reviews
Value for money9.5
11 Oct 2018
Had a great time visiting the Mekong Delta. All the activities were fun, learning how coconut candy, pop rice and noodles are made. Listening to some traditional music. Also travelling on a row boat. Visiting the floating market Cai be-Vinh was excellent, seeing how the locals trade on the river was fascinating. We tried fruit and very delicious noodles and coffee. Our tour guide Khanh was brilliant. Very informative and enthusiastic. The driver Khiem was safe and efficient, the van was nice and cool which is what is needed in such tropical heat. All of the food provided was very good. Very interestingly the city of Can tho flooded while we were there which was crazy to witness. People continuing to get about on mopeds through the ‘floating city’. Would highly recommend.
18 Jan 2016
Our Cai Be - Vinh Long tour (in Mekong Delta) was simply great: kind & informative guide (19 Dec), good bus & boat across the delta, many demonstrations about how many things you can make from rice and how the people leave. You can taste samples and buy only if you want. Not pushed. Great boat trip on medium & large channels to understand better the delta. 40min. to explore Vinh Long market with the most fresh fruits and vegetables, and the cheapest ones! Make your shopping there for a few days! Not felt we are almost 40 people in group!