What you’ll get
Duration : 15 days 14 nights
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Friends, Family, Couples, Solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T80IJG02
This journey through Cambodia and Vietnam will uncover magical moments in places you least expect. Gain insights into the region’s past in Phnom Penh and grasp the enormous splendor Indochina has to offer as you witness the sun rising over magnificent Angkor Wat. Explore Vietnam from the streets of bustling Hanoi and Saigon, to the charm of Hoi An, Hue and the historic Cu Chi tunnels, and a picture-perfect scenic cruise of Halong Bay on this unforgettable journey.
- Experience rural life of Mekong Delta and feel the exciting city
- Visit Vientiane Capital, the attractive and fascinating capital
- Discover the Imperial Citadel to understand more about Vietnam's history
- Enjoy a stunning scenery in one of the natural wonders of the world, Halong bay
- Visit Royal Palace in Luang Prabang to see many tasteful accents of traditional Lao Culture
- Explore Pak Ou Caves - home of many Buddha Images on the limestone cliff through centuries
- Discover Hanoi highlight in famous site as: Ho Chi Minh Complex, One Pillar Pagoda,Temple of Literature
- Start a fascinating walking trip through the narrow winding streets to discover deeply the old port city-Hoi An
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 30 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price for Group Tour
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- Breakfast daily, 3 lunches and 3 dinners
- Cruise, Airplane, Tuk tuk, Shuttle Bus
- Cruise Cabin, Homestay, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Price Excludes
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1- 2: Phnom Penh
On arrival in Phnom Penh, transfer to your hotel. Get to know your traveling companions and tour leader at welcome drinks and briefing. Discover Phnom Penh’s rich French colonial past from the unique front-seat perspective of a traditional cyclo ride and explore its majestic Royal character at the Royal Palace and the ornate Silver Pagoda.
The National Museum offers a fascinating look at Cambodia's history with art and artifacts dating back to prehistoric times. Reflect on the Khmer Rouge legacy at Tuol Sleng and the Killing Fields and gain fascinating insights into Cambodia's confronting past. End your day at the Central Market observing the lives of the locals.
Hotel: Sunway hotel
Accommodation: Sunway Hotel
- Day 3- 4 : Siem Reap
A short flight brings you to Siem Reap, the gateway to the incredible temples of Angkor. On arrival, check into your hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
Early the next day, creep through the jungle with your path illuminated only by torchlight, and enter the little-used eastern gate of Angkor Wat to watch the sun's first light shining down on the magnificent temple - an experience you will never forget.
Then, enjoy a local breakfast at an Angkor café. Travel between temples by tuk-tuk, ideal for taking photos. See the magnificent stone heads of Bayon before you explore the atmospheric ruins of tree-covered Ta Prohm. Share your experience with your fellow travelers at a group dinner.
Hotel: Somadevi Angkor Hotel and Spa
Accommodation: Somadevi Angkor Hotel and Spa
- Day 5- 7: Saigon – Mekong Delta
Fly to Saigon. On arrival transfer to your hotel. Bond with your small group of fellow travelers and tour leader at a tour briefing and welcome drinks. Gain insight into the resilience of the Vietnamese people as you investigate the amazing Cu Chi tunnels before wandering along the city's historic Dong Khoi Street, and stop to explore the War Remnants Museum. Wind your way through the canals of the Mekong Delta and visit local orchards.
Hotel: Nothern Hotel
Accommodation: Nothern Hotel
- Day 8- 10: Hue – Hoi An
Fly north to Hue, the former imperial capital and a window into Vietnam's complex past. Delve into the ancient Citadel, an elaborate emperor's tomb and the tranquil Thien Mu Pagoda. At the Spiral Foundation, meet workers from the Deaf community as they guide you to make your own souvenir.
Witness the lovely countryside and spectacular coastal scenery on your way to Hoi An. A living monument to Vietnam's rich history, this charming town boasts traditional houses and temples and the iconic Japanese Bridge. Enjoy some free time in Hoi An for shopping and further exploration.
Hotels: Hotel Saigon Morin and Hoi An Historic hotel
Accommodation: Hotel Saigon Morin and Hoi An Historic hotel
- Day 11- 14: Ha Long Bay- Hanoi
Fly from Danang to Haiphong. Relax as you watch farmers working their land on the drive to enchanting Halong Bay for an overnight cruise. Enjoy the freshest seafood while you cruise amongst the thousands of limestone islands.
Continue on to Hanoi, and enjoy a delightful water puppet performance. Visit the ancient Temple of Literature and 'Hanoi Hilton' prison before a group farewell dinner with a local family in Hanoi. On your last day, enjoy free time until your departure transfer. End tour!
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel, Cruise
- Child under 2 years old: surcharge 20% flight ticket
- Child from 2 to under 8: surcharge 50% flight ticket
- Maximum 01 child sharing room with 2 adults
- Standard package: 2* hotels, 2* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
- Superior package: 3* hotels, 3* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
- Deluxe package: 4* hotels, 4* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
- Luxury package: 5* hotels (or 4*++), 5* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
Special request: provide upon request
What to bring: passport, camera, good shoes + personal medicines
Transport: A/C vehicles with complementary water
Flight: Economy class
Train: Deluxe tourist class, 4 pax/cabin
Room plan: twin/double sharing (triple upon request)
Accommodations: subject to change due to tour option and availability at the time of booking.
Vietnam Visa: required for most of foreigner tourists, contact us if you need visa support.
Holiday surcharge: 10% for Christmas, New Year and Vietnamese Lunar New Year
Prebooking: Contact us before booking if you are solo travelers or want triple room or have different arrival/departure time
Questions & Answers
9.8Based on 4 reviews
Value for money9.8
01 Feb 2019
The tour was an amazing experience with perfect included activities in each destination and a range of add on activities to suit everyones interests. It felt like we saw the best of both Cambodia and Vietnam and now know which places to go back to and spend more time. Our guide really made the whole experience special, he was a fantastic guide with a huge range of knowledge, he was friendly and approcable and alot of fun. The group ended the tour as sunshine family. If you never try you never know!
08 Dec 2018
This tour was one of the best experiences of my life and unique to any other travel I have previously done. It was such a great way to see so much and experience the best of Cambodia and Vietnam in such a short period of time. The tour was made so special thanks to our amazing guide. With a constant smile on his face and positive attitude we were able to always go with the flow and make the most of every experience. From the start of the tour to the very end he went out of his was to go above and beyond to ensure everyone was having a great time and felt included and involved. His experience and knowledge enabled me to learn a lot during every adventure whilst having a great time.
22 Nov 2018
14 Oct 2018