What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88CBG01
This is a group tour to visit Hanoi and Halong Bay for 3 days 2 nights. Tourists will have chances to visit Hanoi city for one day and then enjoy an overnight cruise on Halong Bay with interesting activities kayaking, swimming, cooking class, doing Tai Chi....
- Trek across the aging pine forests and the thick jungles with creepers
- Climb to the peak where has not been marked on the map
- Listen to the rarely-told stories
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
Superior combo 3*
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Deluxe combo 4*
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Luxury combo 5*
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
- 1 Breakfast, 3 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Insurance on board
- Land transfer with A/C
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Biking in Hoa Lu - Tam Coc
- Cable car in Perfume pagoda
- Electric car in Bai Dinh - Trang An
- Cooking class on the floating house
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Private cabin on boat (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Price Excludes
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratitude
- Drinks and other meals
- Peak season surcharge
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – overnight on a cruise
07.30 - 08.30AM Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area and transfer to Halong Bay with a stopover on the way for refreshments
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Halong - Hanoi
Morning tea and coffer will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to habor.
Tender will take you back to the mainland, bus trip back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around 16.30 - 17.00.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Hanoi
Customers can choose out of 4 options below:
Option 1: Hanoi city tour
Pickup at the hotel and visit Ho Chi Minh complex including: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closes on Monday and Friday morning. And closes during October) and Museum, Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and One Pillar Pagoda. Continue to visit Tran Quoc Pagoda on the West lake - one of the oldest pagoda in Vietnam. Lunch at local restaurant.
Next, visit Bat Trang pottery village (on Monday, Wednesday and Friday) or Ethnology Museum (on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday). Also visit the Literature Temple- Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070. The last stop is Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son temple and Hanoi’s Old Quarters where you’ll have a chance for some shopping and exploration before tour ends.
Option 2: Hoa Lu - Tam Coc full day
8.00-8.30 am: Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Old Quarter to depart to Ninh Binh city
10.30-11.00 am: Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, a chance to know more about part of feudal dynasties and historical periods in Vietnamese history.
At noon, you will enjoy lunch at local restaurant in Tam Coc.
After lunch, you will be taking the rowing boat at Tam Coc Harbour. Arranged by local people here, the boat is rowed by both hand and legs. The boat will take you to 3 specular caves with hundreds of limestones on the way. If you travel during harvest season, you will see many terrace rice fields in golden colors. The boat rowing will be in around 2 hours.
4:00pm leave Tam Coc and drive back to Hanoi. Finish unforgettable full day trip at your hotel in Hanoi!
Option 3: Bai Dinh Pagoda - Trang An Cave Full Day
8.00 - 8.30 AM: Tour guide will pick you up at your provided hotel address (in Hanoi Old Quarter) to depart to Ninh Binh city, around 98 kms from Hanoi
On the way, you will have chances to take the outlook of Vietnam rice fields with the harding-working farmers doing their working in the large rice fields.
The trip starts with visit to Bai Dinh Pagoda, the large pagoda with more than 500 La Han statues, where you can find the biggest Buddha statue made in bronze with 10 meters height, 100 tons in weight. Then, have lunch in local restaurant with local dishes (Goat, pork)
After lunch, transfer from Bai Dinh to Trang An. Upon on arrival, we will take the boat trip around Trang An to visit cave complex (Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou Cave) all caves are in mystery and wildness, you also have chances to admire the beautiful scenery of mountain and rivers of the popular countryside in Vietnam.
16:00: Getting on the bus for returning to Hanoi. Trang An – Bai Dinh Pagoda Tour ends.
Option 4: Perfume Pagoda full day
AM: 08.00 - 08.30 Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, Then take 2 hours road trip. Then you take row-boat trip to go visit that land on the Yen stream “romantic time” about 1 hour to Thien Tru harbor. Then you will enjoy time to trekking go up and down visit the main cave so nice~ step by step you will arrive Huong Tich cave on the top of the mountain. To see Golden-Silver tree rice stuck….One hour down. Lunch at the local restaurant at the bottom of the mountain
PM: After lunchtime, you will see the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and to know about Buddhism ancient architectural at Le Dynasty. Then you will come back by row-boat-trip and 2 hour road trip to Hanoi and arrive at about 18.00
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to tour option, weather, operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Please give one your option of day 3 in comment section
- Halong cruise options: 3* cruises (Lavender, Majestic, Phoenix or similar); 4* cruises (Luxury Flamingo, Garden Bay, Royal Palace, Silversea or similar); 5* cruises (Athena, Azalea, Alisa, Victory star, Signature, Starlight or similar)
- Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi which can be arranged upon request
- The order of tours in this combo might be changed subject to availability
Questions & Answers
10.0Based on 5 reviews
Value for money
21 Feb 2019
1. the bus trip from ha noi to ha long bay is very very loooong ride. but we got a very good coach captain and he drove so smooth that you can even eat phó even the ride is on the go. 2. the boat was impressive and just right for it's price point. the food served were healthy and sumptuous. 3. i think i have found someone to admire and an inspiration to see again in the future.
09 Sep 2018
Really enjoyed my trip, pick up was on time at my hotel in Hanoi. Bus ride to the Cruise pick up was comfortable. Guide was really friendly and was with us throughout the journey. Cruise was comfortable - we were a group of 3 ladies and had 1 single bed + 1 double bed. Attractions and meals were all included within the price which saved us a lot of headache. Overall an amazing trip and im intending to book this again for my family!
22 Jun 2018
It was a memorable trips for us. Our tour guide beer was knowledgable whenever we on pass by historic building , he will briefly explained abt the history of the building and also keep us engaged by keep talking to us. Lastly, the view was so amazing and cooling. There's even seafood lunch serving to us.
31 May 2018
So, I and my husband went to vietnam fona quick getaway. No definite plans and while at the airport waiting for our plane to take off I decided to check with klook on what to do when in Hanoi and this Halon bay Cruise pop up and so i booked a deluxe room. Never regretted that I did. We travelled around 3hrs from Hanoi to Halong Bay then waitied for like 20minutes to be guided to our cruise shio. The room was fully airconditiioned with hot and cold shower and is very clean. The food from lunch then dinner then breakfast and again lunch the next day is exceptionally delicious and good portion. Plus amazing food presentation. Our tour guide is very nice and speaks very fluent English. We went to the cave, and the lagoon and the experience was really nice. Thise little mountains there over 2000 of them is just so stunning. This is our favorite part of our vietnam-malaysia tour. Highly recommended.
04 May 2018