What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : hotel in Dong Hoi
Suitable : Family, couple
Type : Land tour
A special day trip will give you an enjoyable experience with visits of Vung Chua - Yen island and Paradise Cave. Highlights of this tour are Shrine of General Vo Nguyen Giap on Dao Yen and Paradise Cave – “The Pavilion on the Earth”. Join us for a lifetime experience.
- Take photographs on the way
- Visit Shrine of General Vo Nguyen Giap on Dao Yen
- Explore Paradise Cave – “The Pavilion on the Earth”
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Water bottle
- Entrance fees
- Friendly Guide
- Meals as indicated
- Relevant equipment
- Tour van with air-conditioner
- Price Excludes
- Accommodation: hotel
- Tips and Personal expenses
- Train ticket: Hanoi / Dong Hoi
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare.
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare.
- Dong Hoi - Thien Duong Cave - Vung Chua - Dong Hoi
08:00 Tour guide picks up at hotel in Dong Hoi or Phong Nha, Dong Hoi station to transfer to Paradise Cave which is the biggest dry cave in Asia with the record length of 31km. Paradise Cave is considered as ‘The Pavilion on the earth” due to its marvelous beauty. Here, you will also witness the masterpiece of nature such as Cung Thach Hoa Vien, Cung Quan Tien Hoi Tu, Cung Quang Han, etc.
At noon, have lunch at a local restaurant in Phong Nha.
After resting, you will continue the trip with discovering Shrine of General Vo Nguyen Giap in Vung Chua-Dao Yen. Vung Chua – Dao Yen (Yen Island), located in Quang Dong commune, Quang Trach district, is a well-known tourist zone of Quang Binh. This zone is a combination of Vung Chua beach on mainland and Yen Island 20 minutes boat ride away offshore. Dao Yen is home of crowded salanganes and also chosen to nestle the tomb of General Vo Nguyen Giap.
On the driver, visiting and censing at Shrine of General Vo Nguyen Giap. Then, enjoy landscape and short break for taking photographs.
16:30 Return to Dong Hoi city. Tour ends.
- Recommend to bring necessary luggage
- Clothing to cover your knees and shoulders whilst you are in the temple
- Bring your Identification or Passport, children’s original birth certificate
- Itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to flights, weather, and transportation conditions.
Questions & Answers
9.0Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
15 Jan 2019
Our day trip to Paradise and Vung Chua was fun, informative, beautiful and very easy. Our guide has excellent English and makes an effort to talk to everyone in the group as well as providing space to enjoy the experience. The caves were fantastic and the surrounding scenery beautiful. The day flowed nicely. Definitely worth doing.
03 Jan 2019
We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Our guide was very friendly and informative. The bus was clean and comfortable, and the caves were stunning! However, we did not enjoy the lunch provided. Overall a great day though.
07 Dec 2018
Tour guide outstanding! Little bit of personality with reasonably good English! Knowledgeable of area and caves. Visited Paradise Cave in the morning,Vung Chua in the afternoon, lunch included, food very good (vegetarian option). Very enjoyable, very relaxed! Highly rate!