What you’ll get
Duration : Half day
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
For those of you who doesn’t have a lot of time in Ho Chi Minh city, this trip gives you a quick look on the major sites of tourists spots in the city including Independence Palace, Central Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral...
- Get a glimpse of the capital of southern Vietnam with half day trip
- Visit remarked sites in Ho Chi Minh city: Independence Palace, Central Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Travel Insurance
- AC land transfer
- English speaking Guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in Itinerary
- Cable car ticket (one way), boat fee, roller coaster ticket (return)
- Price Excludes
- Other Meals and Drinks
- Visa arrangement
- Personal expenses
- Other things not mentioned in the included list
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Ho Chi Minh city half day
7:15am – 8:15am: pick up at your hotel and start the trip.
Take the morning trip to visit Independence Palace, also known at the Reunification palace, was built on the sight of the former Norodom palace. The Independence palace is a widely known landmark of Ho Chi Minh City and was designed by the architect Ngo Viet Thu. Continue seeing the beautiful structures from the French Colonial times such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office. Followed by the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum the museum has a vast display of the both the Indochina wars.
Have lunch at local restaurant. End trip.
Note: If your hotel is located on some streets such as Le Duan, Hai Ba Trung, Thi Sach, Thai Van Lung,Ton Đuc Thang, Mac Đinh Chi, Le Thanh Ton, Ly Tu Trong, Ben Thanh, Nguyen Van Cu: We can offer free pickup at the hotel (we will reconfirmpickup possibility and pickup after the booking is made). Other places: come to the meeting point (220 De Tham, district 1) for pickup at 07.40AM.
Questions & Answers
9.8Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
24 May 2018
Great Way to Experience the City. As first-time visitors, the private full-day tour of Ho Chi Minh City was a great choice to orient ourselves to this city and its cultural icons. Thao did a fabulous job of guiding us and providing historical context to the exhibits and sights we visited. Lunch was excellent with great vietnamese local food . And Thao allowed us plenty of time to browse and shop along the way. Hats off to Truang, our nice driver, for navigating the chaotic streets of the city to get us to our various destinations, and ultimately, safely back to our hotel.Highly recommended.
26 Oct 2017
16 Feb 2017
I highly recommend this private tour.This tour was excellent value for the money. There were only two people on the tour including myself. The guide was knowledgeable, spoke excellent English and was very friendly. Travel around the city was done using an air conditioned van. I have no hesitation in recommending this tour to other people