What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hue city
Suitable : Family, couple, solo traveler
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HUE08
Through the cuisine is the best way to explore the culture of Hue city, the old capital of Vietnam, which gets lot of the typical local dishes. When visiting Hue city of Vietnam, the travelers cannot miss chance to enjoy the local food, the street food of Hue and to discover its cuisine culture with Hue culinary tour.
- Admire the romantic at night street by cyclo
- Join the most interesting and informative food tour in Hue
- Have chance to taste selectively flavorful, colorful and extremely local food
- 1 Lunch
- A/C van
- Price Includes
- Hue local foods
- English speak tour guide
- Price Excludes
- Others personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Hue Culinary Tour
18:00 Cyclo pick up you at hotels
18:20 Your journey with take you to restaurant “HANG ME” located on Vo Thi Sau street to enjoy there special cakes of thee ( Banh beo, nam, loc, ram it, banh cuon…).
19:15 Cyclo take you to “Hen island” to enjoy clam dishes such as clam rice, clam noodles.
20:00 Wondering on Le Loi Street at line of poetic journey, we take you to sweet soup shop with a name to the ordinary people to enjoy sweet soup.
20:45 After enjoy Hue sweet soup, you will continue your journey to Dinh Tien Hoang street to enjoy favorite cakes “BANH KHOAI”,“NEM LUI” (Hue specialty- spring rolls). On the way, you will visit Imperial Citadel and Truong Tien bridge on the night of sparkling night.
In the end, cyclo take you around streets admire the romantic at night. You can also purchase special products souvenir such as sesame candies, conical hats, sour shrimps, long dress(Ao Dai), Minh Mang wines.
22:00 Ending tour cyclo take you back to the hotel
Questions & Answers
9.2Based on 8 reviews
Value for money
02 Jul 2019
My friend reviewed this tour to us because she joined this tour 2 years ago. Firstly thank my friend!! Secondly thank my handsome and funny tour guide!!! We had a funny time in Hue together and back to the hotel with a full stomach. Love it!!!
10 Apr 2019
13 Mar 2019
This tour was what we look for!!!! It was like what I expected. I've heard that Hue is full of delicious food and the guide noted us the famous food stalls in the city that we can try more. Thanks so much!!!
03 Mar 2019
We really loved the culinary tour around Hue with the local guide. We rode on a cyclo to stroll around the city. Delicious food and our guide was great, very informative and humor We definitely recommend the tour to our friends!
12 Jan 2019
We had a really fun half-day tour with the girls. They took us to some sites that we would not of seen otherwise, and had lots of insights and information along way. We stopped at some different restaurants for some unbelievable food, all included in the price of the tour.