What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hue city
Suitable : Family, couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HUE13
This trip is designed to take you to the best site of central Vietnam, which has been promoted as the World Heritage Road. Hue tour is one of the most impressive of this tour with the Citadel, Thien Mu Pagoda, Tu Duc tomb… On the way to Hoi An, you will visit many famous places like Lang Co beach, Hai Van pass, Marble Mountain …
- Explore Hue city with many famous sites: Imperial Citadel, Royal Antiques Museum, King's tomb
- See the scenic fishing village Lang Co Beach with its stunning white sand beaches and crystal blue water
- Visit Cham Museum with Vietnam’s most extensive collection of artefacts from the Cham civilization
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 20m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Price for Group tour
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Lunches
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Accommodation in Hue and Hoi An
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals and mineral water
- Pick-up and transfer
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Tips and Gratuities
- Others not mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hue Arrival
Pick up at the airport and transfer to hotel in Down Town of Hue. Free and overnight in Hue City
Accommodation: Hotel in Hue
- Day 2: Hue City Tour 1day
08.00 – 08.15: Pick up at hotel
– Morning visit to Dong Ba Market to see the daily life of local people, Boat trip to Thien Mu pagoda
– The oldest pagoda in Hue city , Imperial Citadel
– The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty, the Nguyen Dynasty (1802 – 1945)
– Hue Royal Antiques Museum
– A collection of ornaments from the Nguyen dynasty
– Afternoon: Lunch at local restaurant then visit to Incense stick village, Tu Duc Tomb, Khai Dinh Tomb, Mrs. Thuy – Local artisan that makes conical hat with one hand
17.00 – 17.30 Back to the hotel.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hue
- Day 3: Hue - Lang Co beach - Cham Museum - Hoi An
8.00 – 08.30 Tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Hue and depart to Hoi An city. We stop to see the scenic fishing village Lang Co Beach. Lang Co beach attracts visitors with its stunning white sand beaches and crystal blue water. After passing Lang Co beach, we drive for 20km on Sea cloud pass (Hai Van Pass)
– the highest pass in the country and one of the most scenic and historic hillside roads in Vietnam. We stop to visit Cham Museum
– The Museum of Cham Sculpture in Danang houses Vietnam’s most extensive collection of artifacts from the Cham civilization that ruled over central and southern Vietnam for centuries. Lunch is prepared in a local restaurant before we walk to Hoi An Ancient town. We will reach your hotel around 16.00 – 16.30.Tour end
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 8 reviews
Value for money9.1
03 Mar 2019
Spending the whole day in Hue is definitely the best thing we have done. Guys we met were so kind and wonderful. They took us the great pictures and guided us the amazing places in the city. Nice trip ever!!
02 Mar 2019
12 Feb 2019
12 Feb 2019
Thank you for all. I booked a three days two nights tour from Hue to Hoi an. We saw so much beautiful landscapes. It was great! Food was amazing too and the hotel too. I recommend this tour if you want to visit Central Vietnam!!
02 Feb 2019