What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi old quarter
Suitable : Family, couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88MCG01
Mai Chau Full day Group tour - Within one day, visitors will explore the natural and cultural beauties of Hoa Binh. Despite a short trip, it does not mean that this trip is lack of interesting and attractive. You also have chance to sightsee and enjoy the beauty of landscape and the friendliness of people there.
- Experience to visit villages in Mai Chau
- Full day trip to visit Mai Chau Valley
- Free pickup at hotels in the Old quarters
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Price per person joining group tour
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C van
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Local lunch in the village
- English speaking tour guide
- Round trip transfer by A/C van
- Price Excludes
- VAT & travel insurance
- Drinks & Personal expense
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Hanoi - Mai Chau - Hanoi
7.00 - 7.45: Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van.
10.00: Short break on the way.
11.30 – 12.00: Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12.15: Traditional lunch in local village (vegetarian meal available)
13.00 – 15.00: Bicycle ride with local tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
15.00: Leave Mai Chau and drive back to Hanoi.
18.30 – 19.00: Drop you off at your hotel, end of service.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 10 reviews
Value for money
23 Nov 2018
Did a private tour here, and my girlfriend loved the village. The atmosphere here was excellent, really clean and full of local culture. Furthermore, the locals here were really friendly and helpful, we did a few hours tried to weave the local clothes here and had a total mess :)
18 Nov 2018
Had an excellent trip with our guide exploring the pass and village. The guide was knowledgeable and friendly and a key part in the experience. The one day trip is well worth a go! The people in the village don't try to sell you everything under the sun either!
05 Oct 2018
A tourist guide took us for a bicycle tour in the surrounding area. we rode through paddy fields. we witnessed the amount of hard work of these farmers as it was harvesting season. however, they looked happy and healthy.
14 Apr 2018
Helen R. Linquist
03 Jan 2018