What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Daily
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88MCL01
Travel 3.5 hours along winding roads through picturesque scenery and over misty mountain passes to reach the green valley of Mai Chau, an area of outstanding beauty and cultural interest. Enjoy a comfortable stay with sophisticated service in Mai Chau Lodge and explore the charm of nature and culture of ethnic minority groups.
- Take a biking trip through many villages and rice paddies in Mai Chau valley
- Discover the interesting surroundings and ethnic minority tribes with with a relaxing walk
- Watch the exciting dances featuring the flower, land-scape and daily agriculture cultivating activities and sweet dating songs
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
Deluxe room with mountain view
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/TwinShow more
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
Easy & fast checkout
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Welcome drink
- One set lunch and one set dinner
- Daily complimentary drinking water
- Complimentary access to the Lodge facilities
- Bottled water and refreshing towelette onboard
- Activities and entertainment with Mai Chau Lodge local tour guide
- One night’s accommodation in Deluxe Room (mountain view) on twin-share basis with breakfast
- Price Excludes
- Tips and other personal expenses
- Transportation Hanoi - Mai Chau - Hanoi (bookable in next step)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Mai Chau (L/D)
08h00: Depart from Hanoi (3.5 hours drive with break, photo stop; good road condition)
12h00: Arrive in Mai Chau. Welcome drink and cold/hot towel to be served, followed by an appetizing lunch. The fresh, tasty dishes on offer include local vegetable, ingredients and flavors such as green bean, black mushroom, fish and chicken cooked in Muong or Thai ethnic minority style.
15h30: Start your journey to discover the interesting surroundings and ethnic minority tribes with a relaxing walk to Thai villages of Pom Coong and Lac and explore Mo Luong cave on the other side of the hotel.
Note: This 2-hour valley cycling tour can be replaced by 4.5-hour cycling & rock climbing tour, which starts from 1:00 PM. Surcharge USD $20/ pax
19h00: Complement your experience by sampling delicacies from the local region during dinner time and enjoy the performance by local troupe of ethnic minority Muong and Thai people. It is so relaxing to watch the exciting dances featuring the flower, landscape and daily agriculture cultivating activities and sweet dating songs in the fresh mountain air.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2 : Mai Chau valley - Hanoi (B)
08h00: Enjoy a tasty international breakfast in Bo Luong Restaurant with views overlooking the lake, the paddy fields and the swimming pool.
09h00: Start the Valley biking tour. The ride passes through many villages, across lush rice paddies and into the countryside to get to know the local hill tribe people and their culture better. Then free time.
13h30: Leave Mai Chau. You will arrive in Hanoi at around 17:00
17h00. Tour finishes.
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
28 Dec 2018
02 Oct 2018
14 Dec 2017
A tourist guide took us for a bicycle tour in the surrounding area. we rode through paddy fields. we witnessed the amount of hard work of these farmers as it was harvesting season. however, they looked happy and healthy.