What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hoi An
Suitable : Family with children, Honeymoon couple, Friend
Type : Land tour
Joining our tour, you will have chance to visit tow of features in central of Vietnam : Marble Mountains and Cham Museum. Marble Mountains is located about 12 km southeast of Da Nang city. Cham Museum was built in 1915 with the financial support of the French Far-East Research Institute in Vietnam. At present, the museum displays approximately 300 sculptures, among which some are made from terracotta from the period between the 5th to 15th centuries. After viewing the pieces in the showrooms, you can visit outside exhibition spaces.
- Visiting the Cham museum
- Seeing the local skillful sculptors creating many marble products
- Visiting Ngu Hanh Son Mountain, Huyen Khong Cave and Non Nuoc Stone village
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- A/C bus
- Entrance fee
- Mineral water
- English/Vietnamese local tour guide
- Price Excludes
- Other personal fees
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.a
- Ngu Hanh Son - Thuy Son - Huyen Khong Cave - Tam Thai Pagoda - Linh Ung Pagoda - Non Nuoc Stone Village - Danang - Cham Museum
08:00: Welcome you at the hotel’s lobby and then depart for Ngu Hanh Son (Mountains of the Five Elements). Climb up Thuy Son (Water) by the stone stairs and enjoy the panoramic view of the nearby countryside, and visit Huyen Khong cave before entering Tam Thai and Linh Ung pagodas. Take a rest at the foot of the mountain, where you can visit Non Nuoc stone village. Here, you can see the local skillful sculptors creating many marble products which are exported to many countries worldwide.
Continue visiting Cham Museum. This museum house was built in Cham architectural style, using thin lines that are simple and gentle. Cham architecture originated from the period between the 5th and the 15th centuries when a matriarchal society prevailed. Have lunch at local restaurant and return to Hoi An.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 5 reviews
Value for money
21 Feb 2019
These rocky formations made of marble comprise several caverns and chambers sheltering a series of shrines dedicated to Buddha and Confucius. Absolutely stunning and awe inspiring but there are area that are quite wet from dripping water and the stairs are slippery, careful coming down or going up into some of the less accessible areas to see some of the statues.
19 Feb 2019
18 Feb 2019
16 Feb 2019
Marble Mountain was worth visiting, but it was also a bit frustrating. Not only do you need to buy two separate entry tickets for different locations on the mountain, but also a lift pass to go up, and another to go down. Felt a little like being charged any direction you turn. That aside, there was a lot to see and the caves were pretty impressive. As with most tourist traps in Vietnam, trying to get a clear photo or find a moments peace is impossible - you just have to accept your new place in the 'horde' of tourists.
12 Feb 2019
We toured the grounds. There is an elevator available but there are a lot of areas you need to reach by steps. The steps are not in great shape but the effort is worth it. This is a center for buying marble even though marble is no longer mined there. You will be pounced on by vendors but it is fun. Just make sure that you know what you are buying.