What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88TNK06
Coconut Town with kayaking day trip in the Mekong Delta will surely bring you an unforgettable experience of the inland waterways. There is no time to wait; begin the journey by dipping yourself into the truly unspoiled destination of the coconut town, where unique handicrafts are made entirely of coconut, but is yet to be discovered by many local tourist companies. It’s a perfect opportunity to enjoy the cool breeze from the river, cruise between the lush tropical islands, kayak through natural canals, and bike on the quaint village roads.
- Bike on village roads
- Kayak through natural canals
- Enjoy cool river breeze and lush tropical islands
- Visit to a truly unspoiled and newly undiscovered destination in the Mekong Delta
- Experience Mekong Delta life in the coconut town where unique handicrafts are made of coconut
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Price Includes
- Local boat trip
- Entrance fees
- Local interaction
- Local bicycle/kayak
- Home hosted lunch
- English speaking guide
- AC van/minibus pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses & tips
- Drinks and meals where not mentioned in the tour price
- Other services not mentioned in the tour price
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Mekong Delta Adventure day tour
7:15 - 8:15 am Pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city and depart for Ben Tre.
After arriving at Ham Luong dock, board the boat & cruise along Ham Luong River, a tributary to the Mekong River. The cool breeze from the river and lush tropical islands along its banks will immediately get you excited to explore all the great things ahead. Arrive and visit various local workplaces to find many wonderful examples of how local people use ageless techniques to create their crafts, including activated charcoal, dried coconut, handy coconut husk brooms, and many family businesses using coir, or coconut fiber, to create amazing art. Drive around the village roads by “Xe Lôi”, the local vehicle, which is a kind of motorized rickshaw. Do a kayaking through the lush tropical canal. Perfect your day with a delicious and filling lunch at a local host house.
Break time, treating yourself to a relaxing time to relish the beautiful countryside or cycling around the village. Visit the local fruit plantation, enjoy seasonal fresh fruits, and spend time relaxing while being rowed in a small boat slowly through the natural canals to get a sense of how truly beautiful this area is.
Embark on the sampan and return to the dock. Travel back to Saigon. Complete your trip.
If your hotel is located on some streets such as Le Duan, Hai Ba Trung, Thi Sach, Thai Van Lung,Ton Đuc Thang, Mac Đinh Chi, Le Thanh Ton, Ly Tu Trong, Ben Thanh, Nguyen Van Cu: We can offer free pickup at the hotel (we will reconfirm pickup possibility and pickup after the booking is made). Other places: come to the meeting point (220 De Tham, district 1) for pickup at 07.40AM.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 46 reviews
Value for money
14 May 2019
10 May 2019
10 May 2019
01 May 2019
28 Apr 2019