What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Nha Trang
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NT10
A full day tour of visiting the interesting Monkey island on Nha Phu Bay & relaxing at the beautiful Doc Lech Beach will give you an enjoyable experience. Please come & join with us?
- Visit and relax at Doc Lech beach
- Discover Monkey island to watch animal performances
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Private boat trip
- Seafood lunch
- All sightseeing tickets
- All private transportation
- Experienced English guide
- Tissues and water on coach
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Other services not mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Monkey Island & Doc Lech Beach day tour
8:00 - 9:00 Pick up at your hotel in Nha Trang (start time upon guest’s request) and transfer by car/van to Da Chong Tourist Pier, about 18km away from the city center, to take a boat to Monkey Island. Monkey Island (also known as Lao Island) is a tiny island with beautiful beaches backed by coconuts palms and green forest. There are a lot of wild monkeys in this island, hence its name. Tourist can walk around, feed the monkey, watching animals show or take a ride on the elephant ( at your own expense).
After lunch at restaurant, swim and relax at Doc Let beach. Doc Let is not only a good place for swimming, relaxing but also for meeting local people and get away from the busy Nha Trang.
Transfer back to your hotel with lots of chance to observe local life. Arrive at hotel around 17:00.
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
04 May 2017
Monkey Island is a must do if you're visiting Nha Trang. It isn't a difficult or expensive trip and it is something unique. The monkeys will interact with you if you have food, particularly fruit to give them and they sat on our shoulders while we fed them. You have to be judicious with how you go about feeding them because they can become really aggressive, but if you bring out one piece of fruit at a time, it seems to work out the best. They also have monkey shows where the monkeys race on the backs of dogs and have swimming races. The monkeys are certainly the best part of the island, but it has it's own beach with an inflatable water park and you could spend the entire day there. There is food and drinks available and when we were there, it was really deserted. The ferries run every twenty minutes making getting to and from the island convenient.
06 Oct 2016
On the boat before arriving I heard that monkeys come very near to you - or even on top of you - in search of food. I decided not to buy any food, and this allowed me to walk around without being "harassed". Truly there have a lot of monkeys roaming freely on the island. There have a couple of shows featuring monkeys (riding cycles/performing exercises/etc), and a very funny dog race where the dogs have jockeys, and the jockeys are monkeys. Doc Lech beach is very beautiful with white sandy.
11 Sep 2016