What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days
Departure : Nha Trang
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NT17
The central city of Quy Nhon has both nice landscape and interesting history. It lies in the cradle of Vietnamese traditional martial art, classical opera and the Cham culture. Besides a series of surviving Cham towers, the city also boasts unspoiled beaches, one of which used to be owned by Vietnamese Queen. With our tour, you will have chance to visit this beautiful city.
- Enjoy beautiful beach at leisure
- Discover nice landscape and interesting history in Quy Nhon
- Understand Cham culture through a series of surviving Cham towers
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Price for Private Tour
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Trip insurance
- Local tour guide
- All admission fees
- All Meals as mentioned
- Private Car/Van transport
- Mineral waters & cold towels
- 01 night stay in Life Resort 4 stars
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
For no show cases, there will be no refund.
All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Nha Trang – Quy Nhon
Depart a morning drive of 250 km across picturesque coastal plains to Quy Nhon. Upon arrival, a new destination for relaxation where romantic seaside resorts with impeccable service can be found, visit the Tay Son Museum, famous for its show of traditional martial arts backed up by battle drums. Lunch stop on the way. Dinner and Stay overnight in the Life Resort 4 star in Quy Nhon.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Quy Nhon – Nha Trang
Breakfast at the Resort. Morning at leisure on the beach for relaxing. At noon time, you will visit the “Banh It” Cham tower, then overland transfer to Nha Trang along the coast line. Stops enroute for lunch.
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0