What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Nha Trang
Suitable : Family with kids, couple, friends, solo travelers
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NT06
This tour is designed in order to help you understand deeply about the Cham people and their culture. After this tour, you will have the whole full picture of Cham culture. You also have time to relax on the beach.
- Visit Cham Po Nagar Towers to have the whole full picture of Cham Culture
- Enjoy all kinds of the hand-made & well-known porcelain products by Cham People
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- All admission fees
- One Vietnamese Lunch
- Mineral waters & cold towels
- AC Private Transport by car/mini van
- Local English or Vietnamese tour guide
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Other meals do not indicate in the program
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
Start from Nha Trang and take the No.1 National Highway to the South to Phan Rang City, a main land of “Cham” people culture & civilisation over several centuries. Don’t forget to visit Po Nagar Temples in Nha Trang first to have the whole full picture of Cham Culture from Nha Trang to Phan Rang after the tour.
Stop at Ca Na Beach on the way for lunch, relax or swim for a while before going straight away to famous Cham Village of Bau Truc. You will enjoy all kinds of the hand-made & well-known porcelain products by Cham People and buy some of them as souvenirs.
On the way back, you will go on visiting Poklong Gia rai Temples and Porome Temples.
Go back to Nha Trang at around 17:00 .
End of tour.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
10.0Based on 1 reviews
Value for money
20 Jun 2018