What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Nha Trang
Suitable : Family with kids, couple, friends, solo travelers
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NT04
Having traveled so far to come to Nha Trang - beautiful city, a unique tour designed to bring you closer into the lives of its people. Experience the tranquility of the countryside, and see village life up-close-and-personal in one day. Join us for a life experience!
- Sightseeing beauty of countryside along Cai river
- Seeing how villagers weave their mats, binding the traditional conical hats, making incense sticks
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Cold towels
- River cruise
- Admission fees
- Vietnamese lunch
- Vietnamese coffee
- Local English Speaking guide
- AC Private Transport by car/mini Van
- Fruits in season in the countryside & mineral waters
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
Meander down the Cai River, making stops at craft workshops and a historical home built in the ancient ways. Also included is lunch on the riverside. A full day journey to discover more of Vietnam. Seeing how villagers weave their mats, bind the traditional conical hats, make incense sticks and manufacture their rice paper and noodles.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.8Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
28 Jan 2019
We had a great tour in Jan. 2019 with a handsome guide. He's a great guide who speaks excellent English so we had no trouble understanding him. He's also excellent at sensing when the group is interested or not and paces the tour according to our level of interest. He's also very helpful when we wanted to buy things at the market. Truly enjoyable river boat ride. Great lunch at a river side restaurant. An even took us to a nice cafe for Vietnamese coffee. Highly recommended.
25 Jan 2019
My husband and I along with 8 other people had the pleasure of touring Nha Trang in Vietnam. The tour guide was great: she spoke English well and knew a lot of cultural history which helped with our appreciation. Everything was wonderful: the huge Buddha, the cottage arts (noodles, hats, mats), the river cruise, lunch, the temple, etc. It was nice to be in a small group and have a lot of individual attention. And, last but not least, the price was very reasonable. I highly recommend this tour.
22 Feb 2012
We took this tour as an alternative to the expensive cruise ship's shore excursions and can thoroughly recommend it. It took in as many local 'sights' as the two ship's tours combined. The pick up was prompt and the guide, charming and spoke excellent English. After almost the whole day ashore, we were dropped off at the foot of the gangplank in good time. A really nice day out and good value for money.