What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Group of friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NBG07
Visit Tam Coc and Mua Cave on this full-day tour. Scenic Ninh Binh day tour is specially designed to explore the top highlights in Ninh Binh province with interesting activities to take part in: trekking to conquer the peak in Mua cave & have great captivation of scenic mountains & rice field valleys in the area, boating in Tam Coc to enjoy the scenery of forested mountain settings, rice fields & naturally hidden caves.
- Enjoy beautiful scenery of Tam Coc Landscape
- Discover the unique and panoramic view from Mua Cave
- See the impressive panoramic view of Ninh Binh from the top of mountain
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A Max Adults: 12
Bed size: N/A
Price for large group tour, up to 24 pax
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Hanoi Transportation with A/C,
- English speaking guide,
- Biking, Entrance fees,
- Buffet Lunch
- Price Excludes
- Drink, Tips
- Other personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Hanoi - Tuyet Tinh Coc - Tam Coc - Mua Cave - Hanoi
7h45 – 8h00 Pick up and depart for Ninh Binh province which is 120Km away from Hanoi. Have a short break to stretch your legs on the way.
10h30 Arriving at the magnificent unique mountainous landscape of Ninh Binh, where we are ready for a journey through the most sacred valley of “Endless Love” which is surrounded by immense ancient limestone rock formations.
11h45 A traditional Vietnamese buffet lunch will be served at local restaurant, a unique sampan boat harbor in the North of Vietnam.
12h45 Enjoy the exciting boat trip on Ngo Dong river in Tam Coc. Explore the peaceful charming river and three stunning grottoes which are located amongst the enormouslimestone karst system with rich fauna and flora.
14h45 You can choose to either travel on the bus or ride bicycles through the so-called “Great Wall of Vietnam”. Along the journey there are paddy fields, goats, villages, and more beautiful scenery... these are the highlights for travelers. After reaching the mountain where Mua Cave is, we will trek up the 460 stone steps until we reach the highest point where we can experience the amazing panoramic view of this area.
17h00 Get on our bus and head back to Hanoi’s Old Quarter
Aroud 19:00 we’ll drop you off at your Hotel.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.3
09 Oct 2018
We loved this trip- the views from the boat trip were incredible-absolutely stunning and the temples were interesting - guide was good and the lunch was plentiful- all in all a good day which I would definitely recommend
Maria del Mar
27 Sep 2018
13 Sep 2018